2023-2024 Financial Assistance for Catholic Education
2023 – 2024 Financial Assistance for Catholic Education
For many years, St. Philip Neri Church, SPN, has strongly supported those parishioners that have their children educated in Catholic schools. SPN believes that we share in the teaching mission of Christ, and that Catholic education is an integral part of the faith formation of our parish’s mission. Just as those who have gone before us were called to nurture our Catholic faith through our formative years, we too are called to pass on our faith to another generation of God’s children and those who will come after us. As such, Catholic education is the responsibility of the entire parish community.
In our continuing effort to support Catholic education, we are pleased to offer Financial Assistance for Catholic Education, F.A.C.E, a Catholic school subsidy to partially offset tuition costs for qualifying families that choose to provide a Catholic school education for their children during the 2023/2024 school year. In partnership with Catholic schools in York County, SC and Mecklenburg County, NC, we hope to assist with giving our young people a solid faith-filled foundation as they develop their relationship with Jesus Christ.
The F.A.C.E. Program assists families in meeting the financial demands of a Catholic education.
To be eligible for financial assistance, you must be an Active and Participating Parishioner:
- Be a registered parishioner of St. Philip Neri Church for a minimum of 6 months;
- Complete a 2022-2023 Discipleship Commitment Card;
- Participate in the life of the parish through attendance at weekly Mass and Holy Days of Obligation and devoting time to daily prayer;
- Participate in the life of the parish by serving through active participation in at least one St. Philip Neri ministry;
- Financially support the parish by giving a portion of your financial resources to St. Philip Neri Church through the use of weekly envelopes, checks, auto debits or other identifiable means.
To apply for F.A.C.E., you must complete and return the St. Philip Neri Church Catholic 2023/2024 School F.A.C.E. Application to the parish office. Click on the button below to download and complete the application.
Funds are limited, so apply early. For more information, please contact Lynda Curry, Parish Business Manager at 803-548-7282 or email@example.com