2024 – 2025 Financial Assistance for Catholic Education
For many years, St. Philip Neri Church, SPN, has strongly supported those parishioners that have their children educated in Catholic schools. SPN believes that we share in the teaching mission of Christ, and that Catholic education is an integral part of the faith formation of our parish’s mission. Just as those who have gone before us were called to nurture our Catholic faith through our formative years, we too are called to pass on our faith to another generation of God’s children and those who will come after us. As such, Catholic education is the responsibility of the entire parish community.
In our continuing effort to support Catholic education, we are pleased to offer financial assistance to partially offset tuition costs for qualifying families that choose to provide a Catholic school education for their children during the 2024/2025 school year. In partnership with Catholic schools in York County, SC and Mecklenburg County, NC, we hope to assist families in meeting the financial demands of a Catholic education. Catholic schools prepare students to be faithful disciples of Christ, the whole person – spirit, mind, and body – through spiritual and academic formation based on the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Financial Assistance for Catholic Education (F.A.C.E.) Program assists families in meeting the financial demands of a Catholic education. The F.A.C.E. Program only applies to students entering kindergarten through the 12th grade for the 2024-2025 school year. Families are required to re-apply for financial assistance each school year.
St. Philip Neri parishioners with children that attend Catholic school may be eligible for F.A.C.E. The following criteria must be met:
- Be a registered parishioner of St. Philip Neri Church for a minimum of 6 months;
- Participate in the life of the parish through attendance at weekly Mass and Holy Days of Obligation and devoting time to daily prayer;
- Participate in the life of the parish by serving through active participation in at least one St. Philip Neri ministry;
- Financially support the parish by giving a portion of your financial resources to St. Philip Neri Church through the use of weekly envelopes, checks, auto debits or other identifiable means.
- A current Discipleship Commitment Card, distributed as part of St. Philip Neri’s annual Stewardship Renewal Program, must be on file in the Parish Office.
To apply for F.A.C.E., you must complete and return the St. Philip Neri Church 2024/2025 F.A.C.E. Application to the parish office. Click on the button below to download and complete the application. The application for F.A.C.E. enables a parishioner to be eligible for the financial assistance provided by St. Philip Neri to offset tuition. Applicants must obtain a Pastor’s Recommendation Form from St. Anne School and submit to the St Philip Neri’s Parish Office, along with the Application form. The application will not be reviewed until all forms are submitted. Click on the button below to download and complete the Pastor’s Recommendation Form.
Funds are limited, so apply early. For more information, please contact Lynda Curry, Director of Finance & Assets at 803-548-7282, Ext 212 or email@example.com